Wednesday, 26 August 2015

KISSING PROBLEM

KISSING HAS A PROBLEM:
I have just been Guided to say: kissing has a modern-day problem. This problem is about saliva-borne diseases, with kissing being the way this can travel to others. I hope I'm right to say: give a hug, with no kissing. Of course, it is a social problem that people can heed the warning, or not, according to their own wishes. This is not about pressuring nor forcing, its' a warning that some contagions do travel from one person to the next, by kissing. At least, when there's an epidemic on, please refrain from kissing.
Another thing: hollywood has made up a style of kissing with the mouth open and gaping the mouth, it's a silly fashion, nothing more.
And please, no more spitting, that spitting is lacking in hygiene.
And in Church, in Holy Communion, be careful not to use the same cup as others, in case of contagions on the saliva. Some Churches do use small and different Communion glasses, that's for the best. 

Good luck, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment